A long history of excellence in engineering
Danfoss are a global enterprise at the forefront of engineering developments. With a focus on power solutions including heating, refrigeration, and air conditioning; their products have been used around the world to help towards creating a more sustainable society.
From their pioneering expansion valve in the 1930s and the first mass-produced radiator thermostats to their 21st-century focus on energy efficiency and sustainability, Danfoss lead the field in modern engineering. By using a range of Danfoss products, we’re also able to offer the best possible service to all our customers.
Intelligient heating control with Danfoss TPONE
The Danfoss TPOne intelligent heating control is an advanced programmable thermostat, suitable for use in virtually any home with a boiler system. Independent tests have shown that reducing the temperature in your home by just one degree can lower energy consumption by up to 10%. Less energy consumption means fewer carbon emissions and lowered energy bills. Easy to set-up, the Danfoss TPOne thermostat quickly makes your home’s heating system more efficient, ensuring you use less energy and can start saving straight away.
- Innovative programmable thermostat with an easy-to-use interface
- Programme pre-set heating schedules, allowing you to regulate the temperature of your home at different times, saving money in the process
- Four comfort modes: Home, Away, Asleep and Standby, which override your existing heating schedule if required
- App operated, allowing for thermostat control from anywhere, providing an active internet connection is available
- Save money and increase the comfort levels in your home at the click of a button
Get in touch for more information
When you want to maximise your home’s thermal performance, contact ProTech today. We install a wide selection of heating system products to ensure that your boiler’s potential is optimised and your standard of living is the best it can be.