So it’s time for a new boiler or you’re tired of your existing boiler being unreliable and breaking down. There are a few options available to you in this situation. Do you opt for a one off repair, or choose to join a boiler care plan? We’d recommend a comprehensive cover plan – and in this blog, we’ll discuss the reasons why you should choose a boiler care plan and the benefits you’ll get from doing so.
What is a boiler care plan?
If you own a boiler, you’ll likely know they require regular maintenance and upkeep to ensure they stay in perfect working order and are ready for the tough winter months. They also require an annual service which is generally required to stay within your manufacturer’s warranty.
Traditionally, house owners would ring up each year and book an appointment to be serviced. This can be a hassle as you need to remember to do it each year and it won’t cover any issues that happen throughout the year. You may also incur large charges if anything goes wrong, especially during peak seasons.
A boiler care plan is a pay monthly plan that can cover any and all aspects of boiler cover on an on-going basis. This can cover just your warranty or other aspects such as central heating controls and even pipework. A cover plan allows you to pay a smaller monthly fee and not be concerned about the health of your boiler as you’re protected at any time of the year. Rather than paying large one off fees, pay a smaller monthly fee, simple.
What are the benefits of a boiler care plan
A boiler cover plan shares many of the same benefits you can expect from any other monthly service, here are some of our favourites:
- Peace of mind – with the traditional means, you need to worry about how long its been since your last boiler service, what are you going to do if there’s a problem during winter and more.
- Save money – on a monthly payment plan you likely won’t be charged a call out fee or any excess on repairs. This means you’ll likely save a hefty amount of money on any emergency repairs you may require throughout the year.
- Benefit from additional features – some boiler cover plans also include additional benefits such as central heating cover, boiler controls, plumbing and gas supply pipework cover.
Boiler cover with ProTech
We have several boiler cover plans available which cover all of the benefits mentioned above and more. Starting at just £14 per month, you’ll also benefit from:
- A fantastic first fix ratio of over 88% and more manufacturer repairs than the majority of other service providers.
- If you need repairs you will have access to our own employed expert engineers.
- We aim to reach you in as little as 4 hours and our engineers are guaranteed to turn up when they are supposed to.
- We always use new parts for repairs, and where possible direct from the manufacturer!
- You will receive a 5* service.
- With a ProTect plan, all costs are included. There will be no hidden labour fees, call out charges or additional charges for parts.
You can find out boiler cover plans here. At ProTech we will always provide a no-obligation, fixed quote before starting any boiler work. Contact ProTech in Hull today. Give us a call on 01482 352 643 or send us a message online.
If you liked this blog, you may also like: