- Ideal for older buildings
- Perfect in scenarios where a lot of hot water is being spent (large buildings and buildings with multiple occupants)
- Ideal for homes that have more than one bathroom
- Ideal for areas where water pressure is low.
- Can be combined with various solar water heating system
- They require huge spaces
- They are not energy efficient, especially in the cases where the tanks have poor insulation.
- The amount of hot water at your disposal is defined by the size of the tank.
- The main components (heating system and the water pump) are separated, thus require more space.