When looking for a boiler cover plan online, you may find that there are many different options available and no clear way to determine which is right for you. The perfect plan is likely to be different for someone living on their own in a small flat or apartment then it will be for a large family in a house with multiple bathrooms. In this blog, we’ll take a look at what you can expect to find in a boiler plan and how you can identify which might be the most suited for you and your housing situation.
What is a boiler care plan?
A boiler care plan is a pay monthly plan that can cover any and all aspects of boiler cover on an on-going basis. They can be used for a variety of reasons and come with a whole host of benefits. You can find out more about what a boiler cover plan is, and the benefits you will receive from choosing the right package in our recent blog here.
What to look for in a boiler care plan
Boiler cover can come with many different services, features and benefits and can vary from the basics all the way to fully comprehensive plans with all the bells and whistles. Some of the more common services available are;
- Annual service – this is the standard service you usually have each year to ensure your boiler is functioning correctly and fix any potential issues.
- Boiler part replacement – this means if any part of your boiler stops functioning as intended, you won’t need to pay extra for the replacement part as it’s included in your plan.
- Central heating management – some plans will also include the installation or management of central heating controls such as a thermostat, radiators, tanks, pipes and fittings.
- Plumbing management – this is usually covering the hot and cold water pipes internal to your home between the stopcock and your taps or appliances.
- Gas supply pipework – this is providing care for the Gas supply pipes located in your home, which supply the central heating boiler and other gas appliances, that connect your home to the gas mains supply.
Which plan is right for you?
There are many reasons you may choose either level of a boiler care plan. The main decider it comes down to is the level of cover you’re looking for. If you’re simply looking to protect your warranty and cover the basics, you should choose a low-level plan. However, if you use your boiler plenty, would like to take advantage of heating controls, secure your plumbing and pipework and pay no excess – you’ll need a much more comprehensive plan.
Boiler cover with ProTech
We have several boiler cover plans available which cover all of the benefits mentioned above and more. Starting at just £14 per month, you’ll also benefit from:
- A fantastic first fix ratio of over 88% and more manufacturer repairs than the majority of other service providers.
- If you need repairs you will have access to our own employed expert engineers.
- We aim to reach you in as little as 4 hours and our engineers are guaranteed to turn up when they are supposed to.
- We always use new parts for repairs, and where possible direct from the manufacturer!
- You will receive a 5* service.
- With a ProTect plan, all costs are included. There will be no hidden labour fees, call out charges or additional charges for parts.
You can find out boiler cover plans here. At ProTech we will always provide a no-obligation, fixed quote before starting any boiler work. Contact ProTech in Hull today. Give us a call on 01482 352 643 or send us a message online.
If you liked this blog, you may also like: